Search This Blog

Saturday 14 February 2015

Week 6....


Blok A 1-04 Berek Polis
Jalan Padang Tembak
30000 Ipoh Perak


20 January 2015


Power Tech Sdn Bhd PTD205138,
Jalan Indah Gemilang,
Taman Perindustrian Gemilang
81800 Ulu Tiram Johor.


Dear Sir / Madam


APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF AN I.T PROGRAMMER


I would like very much to apply for the position of I.T Programmer advertised at the Jobstreets.com date 16 January 2015.


I am currently completing my training in Computer Engineering Networking at Institut Kemahiran Mara Lumut. In short I believe that I have the skill in networking and programming field and the profession drive needed to contribute to your firm.


Enclosed are my resume and certificates that include my qualifications and experience.
I look forward to the possibility of an interview at your convenience.


Yours faithfully,

     Syahir

MEGAT AHMAD SYAHIR B. NORDIN




1 comment: