Search This Blog

Saturday 24 January 2015

Blok A 1-04 Berek Polis
Jalan Padang Tembak
30000 Ipoh Perak

20 January 2015

Power Tech Sdn Bhd PTD205138,
Jalan Indah Gemilang,
Taman Perindustrian Gemilang
81800 Ulu Tiram Johor.

Dear Sir / Madam

Application For The Post of an I.T Programming

I would like very much to apply for the position of I,T Programmer advertised in the Jobstreets date 16 January 2015.

I am currently completing my trainig in Computer Engineering Networking at Institut Kemahiran Mara Lumut. In short I believe that I have the skill in networking and programming field and the profession drive needed to contribute to your firm.

Enclosed are my resume and certificates that include my qualifications and experience. I look forward to the possibility of an interview at your convenience.

Yours faithfully
Syahir
MEGAT AHMAD SYAHIR B. NORDIN

25 comments:

  1. Error in using font yaaa !!!! Arial pleaseeeeeee ☺, faithfully , F capital letter and must have (,) .... good job☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Error in using font yaaa !!!! Arial pleaseeeeeee ☺, faithfully , F capital letter and must have (,) .... good job☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. good but dont use short form I.T....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Title: "IT PROGRAMMER" not "IT PROGRAMMING".
    Opening: as advertised at/in Jobstreet.my
    Content: Please elaborate what are your skills to have more self-promoting points.
    Alignment: Justify please.
    Font: Arial 12 ok?
    Overview: Good but needs improvisation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not know what to comment your letter because my comment is same as our friend comment...

    ReplyDelete
  6. use "Arial" and pls insert "koma" at Yours Faithfully

    ReplyDelete
  7. the font of your letter must be Arial

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good! you need to bold your name under the signature line

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one megat , keep up a good work ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Megat, you can underline the subject line since it is written in lower case and please bold it. Overall, good letter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aligmnet please justify... font arial ok

    ReplyDelete
  12. assalamualaikum meygat...I just want to say, Its better from using font because it hard for people to read it...make it right okay... nice going :)

    ReplyDelete