Search This Blog

Saturday 24 January 2015

Writers Address :
Blok A 1-04 Berek Polis Jalan Padang Tembak
30000 Ipoh Perak.

Date :
20 January 2015

Receivers Address :
Power Tech Sdn Bhd PTD205138, Jalan Indah Gemilang,
Taman Perindustrian Gemilang 81800 Ulu Tiram Johor.

Solutation :
Dear Sir / Madam

Subject Line :
Application For The Post of an I.T Programming

Opening :
I would like very much to apply for the position of I,T Programmer advertised in the Jobstreets date 16 January 2015.

Content :
I am currently completing my trainig in Computer Engineering Networking at Institut Kemahiran Mara Lumut. In short I believe that I have the skill in networking and programming field and the profession drive needed to contribute to your firm.

Closing :
Enclosed are my resume and certificates that include my qualifications and experience. I look forward to the possibility of an interview at your convenience.

Complimentary Closure :
Yours faithfully

Signature Block :
MEGAT AHMAD SYAHIR B. NORDIN

No comments:

Post a Comment